Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cat Buddies

Do you have any cat friends? You can make animal friends without knowing it by being a true animal lover. I'm a true animal lover, and I have nine cat friends. Number one is my cat, Thumper. Two and three are cats named Pepsi and Kaya. They are long haired, twin, tortoiseshell crossed cats. Unfortunately, Pepsi died years ago from some sort of cancer, I think. Number four is a cat I met by strolling around my neighborhood during the summer. I call her Belly. She is a tan coloured tabby cat with blackish stripes. Now she only comes to see me if I have ID, a certain pair of flip-flops. Number five and six are twin cats as well. The girl I call Lucy and the boy I call Romeo. They look sort of like Thumper, but smaller. I met them while biking in a culdesac during the fall, but they are hard to be friendly with them because they are little scardy cats. Number seven is a cat that I met yesterday (Friday, May 28, 2010). She is a long haired, sweet, tabby cat. I call her Charlette. Number eight is a gray cat that I call Ashley. I met her the same way I met Lucy and Romeo. Number nine is another gray cat that used to be mine until she got lost outside and never came back named Dusty. She was a small, gray cat with white chest and paws. Although she was cute she was a little fierce and a little too playful. If you want to know how to make cat friends be friendly, blink slowly (cats find this calming) and never stare (cats use this to threaten each other), and always make sure the cat is ok with you petting it or carrying it. Have fun!

1 comment: